Spinach and Bacon Fritata


This is good cold, hot, or room temp, morning afternoon, or night. KC was even a little sneaky when he was taking some for breakfast the morning after we ate it for dinner. I don't know why he thought he had to sneak around. I'm not a food Nazi.

So I stated by browning the bacon and onions in a non stick 10 in skillet. When they were started to brown, I added diced potatoes and cooked until the potatoes until they were tender. Lastly I added fresh spinach and let it wilt for about a minute. I whisked together 6 eggs, and about 1/3 cup half and half ( I don't ever have this, but for come reason I did this time. Milk is fine.) and salt and pepper. With the skillet on medium, add the egg mixture and let a nice crust form on the bottom. When it is about half way cooked. Sprinkle on your favorite cheese, and place under the broiler until cheese is browned and eggs are cooked through. Let is cool a few minutes, and slide out of skilled onto a cutting board. Cut into wedges and enjoy.

3 comments:

  1. This looks seriously comforting and delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. gracious you have some good looking food here!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks awesome! Thanks for sharing.

    Thanks for following me. I am your newest follower too.

    Cheers.
    Velva

    ReplyDelete

amazing, creativity, girls, humor,games Headline Animator

texts of songs, lyrics,video youtube,Best Song Lyrics Headline Animator

amazing nature Headline Animator

NATURAL COSMETICS Headline Animator

HEALTHY DIET Headline Animator

MESSAGES IN PICTURES Headline Animator