Grilled Chicken and Spinach Lasagna Rolls




When I feel like I have nothing to make dinner with, I am always surprised at what my fridge and cupboards hold. This is why I hold off grocery shopping for long periods of time. This time I decided to use my finding to make lasagna rolls

Here's the deal:
Start you water boiling to get your lasagna noodles softened up. Boil until they are al dente. Start your chicken grilling on the George Foreman, or however you want to grill it (this is where those pre-grilled strips from Costco come in handy). I put a little Italian dressing on it for fun.
Then I brown up a couple strips of bacon and drained them on a paper towel. In a bowl combine about 16 oz cottage or ricotta cheese, one egg, a couple cup of chopped fresh spinach (frozen also works great) chopped marinated red pepper(optional, I just happened to have an open jar in the fridge.), about 1/4 c chopped red onion, salt, pepper, Mrs. Dash and the chopped grilled chicken (I used Cami's advice to chop the chicken with my Pampered Chef chopper) and mix. Lay the cooked noodles flat promptly after straining. Divide the filling between 9-10 noodles. Spread on the entire noodle leaving about 1 inch on each end. Gently roll them up and lay them in an oiled 9x13 pan. This recipe can of course we altered to whatever amount you want. Top them with a little marinara sauce and mozzarella cheese. I did an Italian blend of cheese so I didn't add extra Parmesan. Bake on 375 for about 20 minutes or until the cheese is melted and turning golden. I'm realizing now that I should've added minced garlic to the filling, but it was still delicious.

No comments:

Post a Comment

amazing, creativity, girls, humor,games Headline Animator

texts of songs, lyrics,video youtube,Best Song Lyrics Headline Animator

amazing nature Headline Animator

NATURAL COSMETICS Headline Animator

HEALTHY DIET Headline Animator

MESSAGES IN PICTURES Headline Animator