Everything else



I have gotten tired of trying to put everything in a category so these are all the rest that didn't fit in on of the posts before.

Stuffed peppers: These are so easy and so good. We make these a lot. Always a little different than the last time.
Stuffed spaghetti squash: I put so many things in this I can't even remember. It was all about using things up in the fridge.

Honey mustard salmon: KC still remembers this one. He loved it. I will definitely make it again. KC's mom has made it too. She seems to like it.

Biscuits and gravy: One of my favorite breakfasts.
Spinach, sweet potato fritata: It was an interesting combination, but good all the same.
Grilled chicken, spinachmozzarella omelet: We like our breakfast for dinner.
Pork roulade: Both of the next pictures are a blue cheese pork roulade I saw on Good Eats. It wasn't my favorite, I'll admit, but I like to try a lot of different meats and ways of preparing them. This pic is before it is cut, and the bottom one is how it was served.


No comments:

Post a Comment

amazing, creativity, girls, humor,games Headline Animator

texts of songs, lyrics,video youtube,Best Song Lyrics Headline Animator

amazing nature Headline Animator

NATURAL COSMETICS Headline Animator

HEALTHY DIET Headline Animator

MESSAGES IN PICTURES Headline Animator