C-Soup


I call this C-Soup because it is make with cauliflower, cider, and curry. It was based off a recipe I saw Rachel Ray make on her show. It looked so good and warm, so I made my rendition. I did mostly the same things she did, but I substituted some cider for stock, and added curry powder to the sauteed veggies. It was very good. But I didn't add heavy cream to ours, just a dollop of sour cream is usually a great compliment to blended soups. Although the cream would be a nice treat sometime.

No comments:

Post a Comment

amazing, creativity, girls, humor,games Headline Animator

texts of songs, lyrics,video youtube,Best Song Lyrics Headline Animator

amazing nature Headline Animator

NATURAL COSMETICS Headline Animator

HEALTHY DIET Headline Animator

MESSAGES IN PICTURES Headline Animator