You asked for a recipe...

Sorry about the despicable photo.

I have a hard time when people ask me for recipes because I rarely know what I put in something unless I write it down as I go along. Therefore, You could probably make everything on this blog yourselves just like I do. Just add things you are inspired to add.

This is a stuffed red pepper with a Latin flair. It started as a regular stuffed pepper and I decided along to way to change it. I tried to write down everything I put in it so here goes:

3 red or green peppers
Filling:
One quater of an onion, chopped finely
1/2 c chopped celery
1/2 c olives (I used green spanish olives that I happened to have, but black would do)
about 3-4 oz. chorizo sausage, cubed
1-2 t cumin powder
1 t chili powder
A handful of fresh, chopped, cilantro
1/2 c cottage cheese
1/4 c bread crumbs
1 egg
1/2 c salsa, plus a little more.
a couple big pinches of salt
a few grinds or pepper
2 cloves chopped garlic
1 small can of green chilies. I didin't have fresh on hand but it helped with the spice.
I think 1/2 lb Ground beef (I'm not sure how much I used, but it just depends of how many peppers you want to make. In this recipe it's just a filler so you can add up to 1 1/2 lbs. if you want.n The flavors go a long way.)
A little cheese of your choice

Preheat oven to 350. Mash it all together with your hand only until everything looks combined. Cut off the tops of the pepper and take out the ribs. Stuff the peppers with the filling pressing down slightly. Put in a grease pan small enough that they can help each other stand up. Bake for about one hour, or until the meat thermometer reads 160 degrees. Let them rest, covered with foil about 10 minutes before eating.

No comments:

Post a Comment

amazing, creativity, girls, humor,games Headline Animator

texts of songs, lyrics,video youtube,Best Song Lyrics Headline Animator

amazing nature Headline Animator

NATURAL COSMETICS Headline Animator

HEALTHY DIET Headline Animator

MESSAGES IN PICTURES Headline Animator