Warm White Chocolate Ganache with Frozen Berries


So simple, yet so divine. This was the desert course of Father's Day. I saw Ina Garten make this on Barefoot Contessa a long time ago and it just popped into my head. I wanted something summery and easy for me to prepare. I made a simple white chocolate ganache using 1 c half and half (cream will also do, this is just what I had) and a 12 oz. bag of white chocolate chips. Next time I'll probably only use 1/2 c of liquid making it thicker, but it worked fine. Place both ingredients over a double boiler whisking until it becomes smooth. Make sure the water is only at a simmer, not a rolling boil. White Chocolate is very sensitive. Once all the chocolate is melted, take off the heat and add a little vanilla if you'd like, though it doesn't need it. (This is also a good time to add a little of any good good liqueurs you have on hand- Grand Marnier, Rum, Triple Sec... sounds good to me.) Place frozen berries of your choice in your serving bowls. We used raspberries and blueberries. Drizzle the warm ganache over the berries and serve immediately. I wanted a little crunch so I sprinkled a little granola on top.

No comments:

Post a Comment

amazing, creativity, girls, humor,games Headline Animator

texts of songs, lyrics,video youtube,Best Song Lyrics Headline Animator

amazing nature Headline Animator

NATURAL COSMETICS Headline Animator

HEALTHY DIET Headline Animator

MESSAGES IN PICTURES Headline Animator