Sweet Potato Pound Cake


I made this on a whim to use up some sweet potatoes I had been looking at for weeks. I found this recipe and it turned out pretty well. Expect I omitted the pecans and added dried cranberries and chopped dates. And I made it in two loaf pans instead of a bundt, for no particular reason.

A tip: instead of peeling, boiling, then mashing the potatoes, just prick them and put them in the microwave. Cook until very soft, cut in half and scoop out perfect mashed sweet potatoes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

amazing, creativity, girls, humor,games Headline Animator

texts of songs, lyrics,video youtube,Best Song Lyrics Headline Animator

amazing nature Headline Animator

NATURAL COSMETICS Headline Animator

HEALTHY DIET Headline Animator

MESSAGES IN PICTURES Headline Animator