Sandwiches

Sandwiches are so good an often times under rated. The possibilities are endless. I love a good juicy sandwich.

Turkey cherry sandwich: I had this for lunch everyday for a week, I liked it so much. It was cream cheese, spicy brown mustard, cherry preserves, turkey, spinach and cheese, on an onion bagel, broiled until the cheese was melted. I only had it this way this one time. The other times, I had it cold without the cheese on top. Delicious both ways. Whew, long explanation.


BLT: I think I used pepper jack in this one which added a whole new element to this classic.

Egg salad: Ah.... I love a good egg salad. Curly fries make it even more delicious.Except, I usually would choose salt and vinegar chips as my side dish.
Turkey Burgers with baked sweet and russet potatoes: I researched on how to make these potatoes just like The Outback. They were nice a crispy on the outside and moist on the inside.
Turkey mushroom burger: Similar to the above but tons of mushrooms in these bad boys. KC loooooooooooooves mushrooms.
Bagel breakfast sandwich and roasted potatoes:
Bagel and eggs: I suppose this is a sandwich. An open faced one. It looks like spinach and turkey eggs on a toasted and buttered bagel. We love breakfast for dinner.


No comments:

Post a Comment

amazing, creativity, girls, humor,games Headline Animator

texts of songs, lyrics,video youtube,Best Song Lyrics Headline Animator

amazing nature Headline Animator

NATURAL COSMETICS Headline Animator

HEALTHY DIET Headline Animator

MESSAGES IN PICTURES Headline Animator