Salmon en croute with caramelizd shallots.

I have to admit, it wasn't my favorite. Probably because I'm not a salmon lover. KC liked it though. I place the raw salmon, along with a spinach, mushroom, onion mixture, I sauteed and mixed with cream cheese on raw pie crust an made a little pocket. Egg wash, poke a vent hole, and bake at 375 for about 20 minutes or something. I can't remember. I just made sure it was nice and golden. I also made a dill, lemon sauce for the top. I thought it needed something. The shallots were making our eyes water all night. Who knew. A little olive oil, salt and pepper and they are perfect. Saute a little on the stove and them put in the oven for a few minutes while the salmon is finishing up. I put a little red wine, but would omit it next time. I like the natural flavor of the caramelization.

No comments:

Post a Comment

amazing, creativity, girls, humor,games Headline Animator

texts of songs, lyrics,video youtube,Best Song Lyrics Headline Animator

amazing nature Headline Animator

NATURAL COSMETICS Headline Animator

HEALTHY DIET Headline Animator

MESSAGES IN PICTURES Headline Animator