Red Wine Stew

I call this red wine, rosemary, Stew. I chopped up and onion, carrots, and celery and put them in a crock pot with some stew meat. I put a whole sprig of fresh rosemary, a roast beef seasoning packet ( I know it's a short cut, but you could also use beef broth and a few more herbs like a bay leaf and thyme, and salt and pepper instead. I just happened to have it on hand.), canned chopped tomatoes, about 1/2 cup of red wine and 1 cup or more of water, depending on how much stew you are making. I let it cook for 6 hours and it was perfect. I recommend a crusty bread with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

amazing, creativity, girls, humor,games Headline Animator

texts of songs, lyrics,video youtube,Best Song Lyrics Headline Animator

amazing nature Headline Animator

NATURAL COSMETICS Headline Animator

HEALTHY DIET Headline Animator

MESSAGES IN PICTURES Headline Animator