Pasta, and things like it.

Unfortunately there are few recipes to give here since I can hardly recall what I put in myself.

Whole wheat mac and cheese: This is Alton's recipe. I think I added ham and broccoli to mine.
Lasagna: I love lasagna. I never make it with out spinach.
Creamy veggie pasta: Looks like another spinach and pepper concoction. Quick and easy.
Spinach Gnocchi: I guess this goes with the pastas.
Vegetarian Carbonara: Loaded with peppers, yellow and green squash, and of course garlic and onions. I made this when our landlord came over for dinner.

Whole wheat linguine: Spinach, turkey bacon, chicken and fresh tomatoes. Maybe goat cheese in there somewhere?
Beef Stroganoff: This might not be considered a pasta, but where else would it go?
Carbonara: This had ham, red peppers, onion, parsley and garlic.
Whole wheat pasta with Chicken and creamy marinara: I can't quite remember what when into this one. Looks like there's broccoli in there somewhere.

No comments:

Post a Comment

amazing, creativity, girls, humor,games Headline Animator

texts of songs, lyrics,video youtube,Best Song Lyrics Headline Animator

amazing nature Headline Animator

NATURAL COSMETICS Headline Animator

HEALTHY DIET Headline Animator

MESSAGES IN PICTURES Headline Animator