Past desserts/sweets of any kind.

These are not in any particular order. I was just getting everything on.


Strawberry moussed filled coconut bundt cake: This was Jefferson and Jackson's combined birthday cake. I still get requests.

Stuffed french toast and smoothies: I made this for Melody for breakfast when I surprise her in Utah.

Chocolate Lava cake: Don't be confused by what the dish says. It was a gooey on the inside type of cake.

Mixed fruit biscotti: I was trying to use up a bag of dried fruit from Costco so I wouldn't keep eating it. This was a great use for it.


Cinnamon rolls: We had these on conference weekend. I think it is a tradition now.

Scone assortment: I had some friends come over for a scone night and I made a plate with all the toppings we had.
The next seven things were made for a party I catered.
Lemon curd and fruit platter.
Caramel cheese cake with an almond crust: I deleted my only good picture of this so here you go.
Raspberry almond shortbread bars
Chocolate dipped coconut macaroons
Fresh mango frangipane tart


Chocolate raspberry truffle cake
Coconut bundt with roasted pineapple


Heart attack Cake: Another one of Jake's birthday Cakes.

Fruit Cheesecake with almond crust: I made this for a friend picnic when I was still single. A boy, not KC, proposed when he saw it. Sorry Joe.


Chocolate mint Cheesecake: Very rich. This was Cortnie's birthday cake. I should make it again sometime.
Pina coladas: We made these many times in the course of a week. After this batch we make them with strawberry sherbet. Much better.
Pineapple Cheesecake: This was for Ethan's birthday and he didn't really eat it. I remember it not turning out as well as I had hoped. There's always next time.
Lime pound cake: I made this on Memorial Day. We had friends over and I made it to go with pina colada strawberry ice cream that KC made.
Orange bundt with vanilla bean peaches: This was Cami's birthday/Easter cake. Itcould've used more orange flavor, but it was cake right.
Creamy banana cake: This was a hit at a ward function. Can you tell I'm a fan of using the bundt pan.
Mini strawberry mandarin cheesecakes: I made these from the left over batter of the one below. They were too easy to pull out of the freezer and pop in my mouth.
Berry shortcake: I made this for Mother's day. It's the kind that tastes even better the next day.
Homemade oreos: These are one of my faves.
Strawberry pie cookies: I had extra pie dough left so I made these for fun. They turned out pretty good.
Fruit platter: I do enjoy the healthy natural sweets as well. A friend invited us for dinner and we brought this.

Chocolate mouse and peanut butter cup filled chocolate bundt cake: What a mouth full. Jake was a happy 29 year old.
Key lime pie: I have made this many times this summer. Always seems to be a crowdpleaser.
Strawberry mandarin cheesecake tart: Given as a gift to some friends who were moving.
Strawberries and cream: The whipped cream is also sugar free. Just happened to have it on hand. The go lean crunch was great on top and it was paired perfectly with chocolate soy milk.

Caramel popcorn: This was an adventure. I didn't have the ingredients for the caramel corn I wanted to make so I made it up. And I jazzed it up with quite a few things-honey bunches of oats, pistachios, raisins, and toasted coconut, and chocolate chips. The caramel sauce have coconut milk in it so it was pretty rich.
Cinnamon spice cheesecakes bites: We dipped these in chocolate fondue for a baby shower.
Coconut truffles: I saw them on a Brazilian recipe website and made them for a friend going on a mission to Brazil.

Sugar free flourless chocolate cake: I made this for a friend who couldn't eat a lot of sugar at the time. I made it later so I could try it and I have to say it turned out pretty well for a sugarless dessert.
Tea Party: This was a spread a friend and I put together to pracitce for a business we were going to start. That is kind of put on hold. But we had fun making bluberry scones with lime curd, cucumber and salmon tea sandwiches, shortbread cookies, and peanut butter and lime meringue tartlets.

Avocado Shake: This rasied many questions. It wwas pretty good and isn't as unusual as you think. It's the kind of thing people will feel cool telling you about because you've never heard of such a thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

amazing, creativity, girls, humor,games Headline Animator

texts of songs, lyrics,video youtube,Best Song Lyrics Headline Animator

amazing nature Headline Animator

NATURAL COSMETICS Headline Animator

HEALTHY DIET Headline Animator

MESSAGES IN PICTURES Headline Animator