Hors D'oeuvres

I love making bite sized treats but I don't make them very often. Here are a few that I have made.

Brie platter: This went with our carbonara meal. I love brie. Especially with fruit.
Turkey bacon wrapped chicken with a sweet and spicy glaze: These are pretty healthy with the turkey bacon. They do however have a brown sugar/chili powder glaze on them. Oh well.
Salmon salad in phyllo cups: I can't quite remember what I put in the salad, but thephyllo made a nice crunch.
Spinach artichoke tartlets: These are always a favorite. I also made this with the filling wrapped in puff pastry. That is always well received.

No comments:

Post a Comment

amazing, creativity, girls, humor,games Headline Animator

texts of songs, lyrics,video youtube,Best Song Lyrics Headline Animator

amazing nature Headline Animator

NATURAL COSMETICS Headline Animator

HEALTHY DIET Headline Animator

MESSAGES IN PICTURES Headline Animator